My goal is to help you transform your photography.
To do that I’ll be sharing my photography tips, tricks, and resources.
Whether you’re a new camera enthusiast or seasoned pro, I’m sure you will find something of interest.
Also, if you dream of making a living as a creative, then I hope to inspire you to follow that path.
And if all I do is entertain by showing you the world through my lens, then my job is done.
It doesn’t matter if you follow along from the comforts of your sofa or buy a ticket to the other side of the world. The important thing is to celebrate this wondrous planet of ours.
- Merit Winner – 2012 National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest
- Grand Prize – Busan Tourism Photo Contest Grand Prize
In The Press
- National Geographic reveals the winners of it’s 2012 photo contest CNN
- 2012 National Geographic Photo Contest Winners BBC
- Inspiration | The Stunning Travel Photography of Pete DeMarco
- Quitting Your Day Job to Go Full Time | Fstoppers
- Travel Photographer Peter DeMarco on Following Your Vision, Befriending Nomads, and the Most Dangerous Thing He’s Done for an Image for The Nine by Courtney Tait
- Pete DeMarco on Photo Contests for The Sajin by Jason Teale
Using My Photos For Non-Commercial Purposes: Do you want to include my photos in your personal blog post, use it as wallpaper on your computer monitor, or include it in a school project? Go for it! All I ask is that you include a link back to this site. I’d appreciate it if you let me know where it will be used as well.
Commercial Use of My Photographs: Do you want to use my photos in your ad, company brochure, book, magazine, or documentary? Maybe you want to include them in a website or marketing campaign for your company or product. If so, please contact me to discuss licensing fees.
Prints for Home: If you would like to buy prints you can contact me about pricing and options. I ship anywhere in the world.